Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My Sister's birthday was this week and if there's anything I love, it's a birthday. I just adore birthdays. 
So for her (certain age) birthday we decided to take a stroll down 17th Ave to take in a few shops and to get some amazing poutine!


Cowtown with Yam Fries
I was thrilled to see they had yam fries considering I am not allowed to eat potatoes (there's a difference.)  I had yam fry poutine topped with shaved beef. DELICIOUS. 


Later in the week we celebrated with friends and family and as promised I think I outdid myself on the cake this year. Better than last year, and that was tough to beat.
So without further adieu I present to you my new creation



Brown sugar apple spice cake with cinnamon caramel frosting topped with a drizzle of warm cinnamon caramel.... yeah. 
Next year is gonna be rough



No comments:

Post a Comment